Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—is important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data daily by country, state, local government and venue.
We’re also incorporating guidelines from health agencies like CDC, Public Health England, Berlin Senate Department for Health, Ministry of Health and WHO on vaccines, testing and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for crowd density. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
We encourage our attendees to follow a three feet physical distance rule.
Educational session areas will have increased cleaning protocols.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Plan to:
- Follow signage for safe physical distance
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and disposable facemasks will be available in clearly marked areas.
- Mostly contact-free registration.
- High touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and counter tops.
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
Kathryn Holabird is the DSE Rapid Response Team leader and is supported by on-site staff and partners.
We will follow approved health authority guidance on screening participants. This could include temperature checks.
We have aligned with local departments on processes for best safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
- Safety reminders and any updated information from local health officials will be provided.
- Information will be delivered electronically to attendees before they arrive on site, explaining the specific safety and heathy precautions being implemented at the event.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against Questex and any companies affiliated with Questex relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.