Your customers are here, you should be too!
DSE gathers decision-makers who are driving digital and brand experiences, as well as the suppliers, services and solutions providers that support them. Showcase your brand in this fully immersive experience that explores every aspect of digital and interactive display, from concept and design to content and analytics. Join thousands of brand leaders and decision-makers on November 17- 19 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and help shape the future of our industry.
Meet your audience.
Buyers attend DSE to solve their operational problems, source new products and innovations, and increase their productivity and profitability. From owners and operators to content creators, marketers and other industry professionals, we've got the right buyers for you.
- Connect with companies that represent millions of dollars from retail and hospitality brands to government agencies.
- Access the highest concentration of owners, operators, and key decision makers highly interested in incorporating digital signage solutions to their marketing and operational strategy.
- Gain first-hand insights into valuable market research, industry trends, and knowledge to give your company an edge.
|2.Administration/Finance||2. Architecture & Design|
|3.Design/Visual Merchandising||3. Government|
|4.Marketing/Brand Management||4. Restaurants, Bars & Food Service|
|5.IT||5. DOOH Networks|
|6.Digital Strategy/Omnichannel||6. House of Worship|
|7.Content Creator/Producer||7. Venues & Public Spaces|
|9.Product Development/Management||9. Healthcare|
|13. Hospitality & Transportation|
|14. Corporate Environments|
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY IS THEIR PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ATTENDING DSE
1. Networking and Meeting Customers
2. Source/Research digital signage solutions or interactive technologies
3. See digital signage installations
4. Conference Program
As an exhibitor, you’ll be perfectly placed to showcase your services, solidify your brand and increase sales. Win, win.
- Access to additional audience in entertainment/production technology and experiential events from Live Design International (LDI), and XLIVE. (LDI and XLIVE will be held in North Halls, while DSE is in Central Halls.)
- Exhibitor video interview produced by rAVePUBS for every company. rAVe will also have a broadcast studio on the expo floor providing live coverage of the show.
- DSE will also be featuring news on Facebook Live, Instagram Stories & Reels, LinkedIn and TikTok.